WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “End of the Year” Blog Hop. You sould have come from Ivett's Blog! She's so talented! Love her projects.
My project for this blog hop, is a word mini album "LOVE". I've had the album in my stash for some time and I finally found the inspiration to work with it now. It is a time of Love and Family, so I went for it!
I used the Prima collection Stationers Desk to cover the wooden letters and the frames are cut with X-Cut's Fancy frames die.
The IAR flowers I used were the:
- G1 Curly Flowers in pastel blue;
- GB3 Gardinias burgundy;
- S3 Cherrie Blossems in Pastel Blue and Burgundy;
- R2 Small Roses in Black and Aqua Blue;
- T30 Rose Buds in Black.
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "End of the Year” Blog Post
- There are 2 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs in TWO of our hoppers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21st
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on two of the blogs and will announce the winners on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Next up is.... Aliscia
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses Design Team hopping today:
Here's more detailed photos: